Saturday, May 28, 2016

It's a GIRL!!!


We took the boys to Prenatal Peek this morning, which is essentially a money making scheme where someone buys an ultrasound machine and charges people $79 for 30 minutes of ultrasound footage. And guess what, we paid for it! BUT, as Bryson said, it was the best $79 we've spent in a long time... because unlike my OB's office who won't do the scan until 20 weeks, we got to find out the gender of the baby 5 weeks early!!

And....

And....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! 

We are in a state of total shock and disbelief!! I asked the ultrasound tech probably 50 times if she was sure, if there was any way she could be wrong, if there was anything on a boy that could remotely resemble what she was telling us was her "girl parts," and she said she was 500% sure.

The boys were excited - mostly Brooks because Carter was too distracted by the bin of toys they had in the viewing room. Bryson got choked up. I just kept asking her over and over again if she was sure.

What crazy news! I don't think I'll ever forget it. The moment someone told me I was having a daughter. I honestly never really imagined it would be possible. I'm so honored and excited for all the challenges ahead.

Of course, I'll feel better when my OB confirms at 20 weeks, but until then, I'll be dreaming of pink and tea parties.

Keep growing in there, baby girl!!

Clearly, she found the whole experience exhausting as you can tell from the photo below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment